[ISLMA-Share] budget percentages

Mon Oct 24 14:30:52 CDT 2016

I am meeting later this week to go over my evaluation with my principal and
the library's budget and how I plan to allocate future funds is bound to be
part of our discussions.  If you're willing to share, I was wondering
percentage wise how others budgets are made up.  Right now, here I spend
about %50 on e-resources (databases/ebooks) and %37 on print books.  The
rest is periodicals (7%), supplies (4.7%) and smaller percentages for
things like fees, games and makerspace, etc...  Thanks for your feedback, I
appreciate it!
--
Chuck Atteberry
Roanoke-Benson High School

"Work with the living and bring the dead to life."  -author unknown