[ISLMA-Share] Book Formats

Tue Oct 25 11:59:24 CDT 2016

I believe that’s called mixed media?

Michael Dorsam
Teacher/Librarian
Boiler Media
National Honor Society Adviser
Bradley-Bourbonnais Community High School
700 W. North St.
Bradley, IL 60915
(815) 937-3707, ext. 6063 or 6061
Currently Reading: Stalin: New Biography of a Dictator, Oleg V. Khlevniuk
“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
                                                                              -- Muhammad Ali

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:57 AM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Book Formats

What about books in the Invention of Hugo Cabret style...with all of the art co-driving the story?

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:
Hi all,

I am brainstorming a list of various formats of books.  Can you please add your wealth of knowledge to my list?

Novels
Novels in verse
Graphic Novels
Poetry
Historical books with physical documents to explore
Choose Your Own Adventure
Photo essay
Play Script
Court Document Script

--
Sincerely,
Amy Hamernick

"If we always do what we've always done,
we will get what we've always got."
~Adam Urbanski~

Amy Sanecki
Librarian
Cotton Creek School
545 Newport
Island Lake, IL   60042
847-526-4700 ext: 3406

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication or any information contained or attached to this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.