[ISLMA-Share] Book Formats

Tue Oct 25 12:37:03 CDT 2016

?Epistolary Novels- Novels subsisting of letters, emails, documents, etc.

Amanda Kowalcze

Green Hills Public Library District

________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:02 PM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Book Formats

Toy and movable books

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:
Hi all,

I am brainstorming a list of various formats of books.  Can you please add your wealth of knowledge to my list?

Novels
Novels in verse
Graphic Novels
Poetry
Historical books with physical documents to explore
Choose Your Own Adventure
Photo essay
Play Script
Court Document Script

--
Sincerely,
Amy Hamernick

"If we always do what we've always done,
we will get what we've always got."
~Adam Urbanski~

Barbra Miller
Learning Resource Center Facilitator
Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

This electronic message (and any associated file
attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
by e-mail.

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info