[ISLMA-Share] Downers Grove librarians

Tue Oct 25 14:25:20 CDT 2016

I know that I have seen messages by some of you here before, so I am wondering if I can make contact with middle school librarians from Downers Grove, Illinois.  This is the 8th year that our middle school sponsors a community-wide read, and the students have just selected the book The Paper Cowboy by Kristin Levine.  Our planning committee is just getting started, but one of our ideas was to see if there might be a way to communicate with readers in Downers Grove to share thoughts on the book.  I really have no vision in place yet, but if you Downers Grove librarians or your teachers might be interested in some type of collaborative activities, please email me off list:  jbrucher at geneseoschools.org <mailto:jbrucher at geneseoschools.org>.

Here is the link to our On the Same Page <https://gcsdblogs.org/onthesamepage/> community-wide read if you want to know more about how our program works.  Our program runs between January -March.  It’s been completely different every year.

Jeanne Brucher
Teacher-Librarian
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org <mailto:jbrucher at geneseoschools.org>
Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524