[ISLMA-Share] IHLS Libraries: Join Us for Members Matter on November 1st

Tue Oct 25 15:56:03 CDT 2016

Good afternoon!

The Illinois Heartland Library System will host our third “Members Matter” meeting on Tuesday, November 1st at the IHLS Edwardsville Office and  V-tell sites throughout the system.

These meetings have proven to be a great networking opportunity, as well as a way for members to become aware of new and developing information that impacts the library community, whether it’s within the system, the state or nationally.

And, it is also a great way for us at the system to solicit your input as we move into our 6th year!

We’d love to have you join us!  I’ve attached a draft agenda and you can register for the event at:  http://www.librarylearning.info/events/?eventID=23198

Any questions?  Give me a call (618) 985-3711, ext. 624 or shoot me an e-mail at epopit at illinoisheartland.org<mailto:epopit at illinoisheartland.org>

Looking forward to seeing you! ----Ellen

Ellen Popit