[ISLMA-Share] Conference Meals

Tue Oct 25 19:53:18 CDT 2016

Did you register for meals at next week’s conference?  If not, there is
still time to sign up and/or purchase tickets to the different meals.  You
have until Thursday, October 27th to reserve your spot.  You can email
Caroline Campbell at register at islma.org to add on a meal.  On Friday, there
will be an Awards Banquet with Shawn McCusker, Edtech Teacher, as our
keynote speaker.  At the banquet will be recognizing Angie Green
(Past-President Pin), Georgeann Burch (Polestar Award), Christy Semande
(ISLMA Upstart Award), Dr. Nick Polyak (ISLMA Administrator of the Year
Award), Michelle Glatt (School Librarian of the Year Award), Kristen
Rademacher (First Page Award), and Dave Williams (Pillar Award).  On
Saturday, there will be a Continental Breakfast where Gwyneth A. Jones, The
Daring Librarian Choose to be an Edtech Trooper, who will be the Keynote
Speaker.  At lunch on Saturday, we will honor the Reader’s Choice Authors,
which will include David Biedrzycki our Monarch Winner for his book Breaking
News: Bear Alert.  If you haven’t register for a meal or need to check on
your meals, please contact Caroline Campbell at registrar at islma.org.

Online registration is still available at the on-site fee.  Register online
now to avoid long lines on Friday and Saturday.

-Conference Publicity