[ISLMA-Share] Fantasy for 2nd grade

Fri Sep 2 08:55:00 CDT 2016

Nathaniel Fludd: Beastologist
The Underworlds series by Tony Abbott (more like a younger Percy Jackson)

Taryn Hettlinger Parise
Library Learning Center Director
Longfellow School
http://longfellowlib.weebly.com

*Now on Facebook (Longfellow School Library) and Instagram
(@longfellow_library)*

Currently reading: Wanderville by Wendy McClure

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 8:03 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> For chapter book series I second Dragon Slayer's Academy by McMullan, as
> well as Secrets of Droon by Abbott and Moongobble and Me by Coville.
>

> Picture books:  Raising Dragons by Nolen, The Egg by Robertson.
>

> Jennifer Muzzy
>
> Librarian
>
> Riddle Elementary School

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
immediately delete this message and any attachments.