[ISLMA-Share] Guinness World Record books

Fri Sep 2 13:13:32 CDT 2016

I try to encourage them as donations, as I hate spending money on them.
When one is beyond repair, I replace it with the current edition. We let
anyone K-4 check them out.

Chris Wilson

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I stopped getting them 4 years ago as I found that they bindings didn’t
> last, they were expensive, and the kids only really seemed interesting in
> the “freak” pictures.
>

> Betty Klein
>
> Librarian
>
> Avery Coonley School
>
> Downers Grove, IL  60515
>
> kleibet at averycoonley.org

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson,  Media Assistant
Avon Center School
CCSD 46

*Home of the Novas *
1617 N. Route 83
Round Lake Beach, IL  60073

847.543.5509
wilson.christine at d46. <http://wilson.christine@d46.k12.il.us>org

*Please consider the environment before printing this email *