[ISLMA-Share] One Book, One School AND Sister School Projects - Middle School

Fri Sep 2 15:09:36 CDT 2016

For a One School, One Book title I would recommend Death by Toilet Paper.

We used Death by Toilet Paper by Donna Gephart for our middle school sponsored community-wide read this past winter, and it was one of our best years.  The book has so much empathy for poverty, single parenthood, and grandparents with Alzheimer’s.  We did numerous activities related to toilet paper (science, art, fashion, etc.), and Donna’s visit to our school was absolutely fabulous.

Jeanne Brucher
Teacher-Librarian
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org <mailto:jbrucher at geneseoschools.org>
Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524