[ISLMA-Share] Spine label makers

Thu Sep 8 10:55:54 CDT 2016

Do any of you use a label maker for replacing spine labels?  I print out
large amounts with new book order from my Destiny program and my printer,
but what do you do if there is just one or two labels that you need to
replace quickly?  I have held on to a typewriter to use for those quick
replacements but it is in need of repair.  Instead of spending that money
on it, I wondered about a label maker?

Thanks!

--
Carolyn Gephart
District Librarian

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This message contains confidential information intended only for use of the