[ISLMA-Share] Spine label makers

Thu Sep 8 11:10:26 CDT 2016

I've used a Dymo LabelWriter 450 now for a number of years to print spine
labels, labels for magazine boxes, etc...and for the most part i've been
really happy with it.  You can add images, use different font sizes/styles,
etc...which has been handy.  My main complaint is that occasionally it'll
jam and it's kind of a nuisance to undo the tangled up labels, but not
impossible.

Chuck Atteberry
Roanoke-Benson High School

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Do any of you use a label maker for replacing spine labels?  I print out
> large amounts with new book order from my Destiny program and my printer,
> but what do you do if there is just one or two labels that you need to
> replace quickly?  I have held on to a typewriter to use for those quick
> replacements but it is in need of repair.  Instead of spending that money
> on it, I wondered about a label maker?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Carolyn Gephart
> District Librarian
> Galena Unit School District 120
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
> This message contains confidential information intended only for use of
> the person named above and may contain communication protected by the
> Illinois School Student Records Act.  If you have received this message in
> error, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution, copying,
> or other use of this message is prohibited, and you are requested to notify
> the sender of the message immediately at the email address listed above and

Chuck Atteberry
Roanoke-Benson High School

"Work with the living and bring the dead to life."  -author unknown