[ISLMA-Share] Book title

Thu Sep 8 12:59:53 CDT 2016

Shackled by Tom Leveen

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I have a student looking for a book if you can help.  Any of the
> kidnapping / abduction books I think of are not the right ones.
>

> All she recalls is that a girl's friend was kidnapped, and like 5 years
> later she is working at a store and a guy and girl come in.  The girl asks
> for help and she realizes it was her friend.
>

> Thanks,
> Dan
>
> dheaver at ottawahigh.com

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181