[ISLMA-Share] Autism support and training

Thu Sep 8 15:07:21 CDT 2016

Hello,

My name is Mary Pelich and I am offering myself as a supportive resource to all school librarians and staff in Illinois who want to learn more about better serving students who have Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).  As an Autism Consultant and Trainer with the Illinois State Library Targeting Autism project, I am available for professional consultations and training in the area of ASD.  These services are provided free of charge thanks to an IMLS Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian (LB21) grant.

I realize that some of you may already have knowledge and expertise at your fingertips regarding ASD and other developmental disabilities.  Others of you may want to know more or have specific questions.  Please feel free to reach out to me!  My contact information is below.

To find out more about the Illinois State Library's Targeting Autism initiative visit our website here: https://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/library/libraries/targeting-autism.html   or see our blog<https://targetingautismlibs.com/>!  Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TargetingQutism .

We are happy to help with any questions you might have.

Mary Pelich, M.S.
Autism Consultant & Trainer
Targeting Autism - A Comprehensive Training and Education Program for Librarians
Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 S. Second Street
Springfield, IL 62701-1796
217.782.0974
mpelich at ilsos.net

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.