[ISLMA-Share] Book Question

Fri Sep 9 09:39:40 CDT 2016

She thinks it was Time for Andrew.  THANKS!!!

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 8:43 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Time for Andrew?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 9, 2016, at 8:39 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library
> Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
> I had an 8th grader who wanted to know the title of a book where a boy
> goes to an alternate universe and switches with himself but he has to win a
> marble game to get back to his universe????
>
> I was clueless...Anyone have any ideas?

*"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the
shouldn'ts, the impossibles,  the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then
listen close to me...Anything can happen, child, anything can be." Shel
Silverstein*