[ISLMA-Share] Title with little to go on?????

Mon Sep 12 09:25:20 CDT 2016

It has a blue cover and the word diamond on the cover.  I know it's a
stretch, but I also know how kids descriptions can be...

Is it *Diamond Willow* by Helen Frost?

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Middle school girl looking for a medium blue book, with the picture of a
> gem/jewel on the front and a one word title.
> Any suggestions are appreciated because I'm not sure how accurate her
> description is because we found "Loot" with a black cover and she said,
> "I guess I was wrong about it being blue". "Loot" was not the correct book.
> :(
>
> Thanks,
> Kelly McDermott
> Stratford Middle School
> Bloomingdale, IL

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181