[ISLMA-Share] Title with little to go on?????

Mon Sep 12 10:17:43 CDT 2016

Did she mention the story? Characters? Plot?

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> It has a blue cover and the word diamond on the cover.  I know it's a
> stretch, but I also know how kids descriptions can be...
>
> Is it *Diamond Willow* by Helen Frost?
>
> On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Middle school girl looking for a medium blue book, with the picture of a
>> gem/jewel on the front and a one word title.
>> Any suggestions are appreciated because I'm not sure how accurate her
>> description is because we found "Loot" with a black cover and she said,
>> "I guess I was wrong about it being blue". "Loot" was not the correct book.
>> :(
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kelly McDermott
>> Stratford Middle School
>> Bloomingdale, IL

> E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
> law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
> district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
> media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
> public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181

*Mary Richars*

Librarian/Teacher

Dieterich CU #30

Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back
the right one. Neil Gaiman