[ISLMA-Share] Would love to visit your creative and collaborative spaces

Mon Sep 12 12:48:55 CDT 2016

I am on a teacher leadership team that is investigating best practices in activities and tools for collaborative and creative spaces.  We are interested in visiting schools that have these activities in action whether it be Makerspaces, STEM labs, collaborative spaces, etc.  (basically, the movement from the “factory” to the creator mentality).  We are near the Quad-Cities, so we would be looking for schools to visit in Northern Illinois or Eastern Iowa (perhaps even as far as the Chicago suburbs?).  Please email me off list if your school is doing great creative activities and would be open to hosting some visitors.

Thanks,

Jeanne Brucher
Teacher-Librarian
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org <mailto:jbrucher at geneseoschools.org>