[ISLMA-Share] Maker Space Discussion

Wed Sep 14 15:12:34 CDT 2016

It appears to me that some of you have said this in a variety of ways. But,
I simply must add that that if fellow faculty members are concerned about
your infringing onto their territory, you have a perfect opportunity for a
discussion and possible collaboration about how you can extend
opportunities for their/your students that will be an expansion on
opportunities rather than an infringement on what they are attempting to
do. All of us are at times territorial, but all of us are attempting to
help our students and are willing to work with others when we understand
that is the intent.

Kay Maynard