[ISLMA-Share] Vlogger/Blogger Book Recommendations

Wed Sep 14 15:18:16 CDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm at a grade 9-10 campus and lately I've been getting requests for books
by bloggers and vloggers. The vast majority the kids are requesting don't
have any sort of reviews and I've been burned a few times ordering books
that seem appropriate when I read about them online, but when they arrive
they are rather inappropriate. Does anyone have recommendations for books
by bloggers/vloggers that would be appropriate for the younger high school
crowd? The latest two that were requested were *I Hate Myselfie *by Shane
Dawson and *The Amazing Book is Not on Fire* by Dan Howell and Phil Lester.
If anyone has/has read them can attest to their relative
school-appropriateness, I'd appreciate it!

Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Jennifer Sutton
Teacher Librarian
Lake Park High School-East Campus