[ISLMA-Share] ideas for Human geography and study skills classes

Wed Sep 14 15:49:34 CDT 2016

Hello,
We have had a recent change in curriculum in my district and I am asking for help and guidance for two different classes. Two veteran teachers are teaching a 6th grade study skills class and a Human Geography class. Very little curriculum and resources were provided for them so they are pulling ideas out of the air. Do any of you/your buildings have ideas that will help fill a semester long class covering either of the two topics: Human Geography and Study Skills? They are both 6th grade level but any ideas either up/down grade levels would be appreciated.