[ISLMA-Share] Curriculum Help

Thu Sep 15 12:20:48 CDT 2016

Our seniors can take a semester elective chosen from the following courses:

9th–17th c. British Literature
Literature of Rebellion
Murder, Mystery, & Mayhem
WWII Literature
Victorian & Gothic Literature in Film

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> I am needing some help and advice as our English Department is struggling
> to change our curriculum somewhat.  Due to the fact that our dual credit
> classes have to be taught by a person with a master's degree in the
> specific content area, we are faced with no longer offering the Senior
> English and Honor's English like we have in the past.  We are exploring the
> possibility of adding some elective English classes.  What are some
> elective classes that your high school offers that are not strictly the
> required classes?
>
> Thanks for your help! We are struggling to come up with some good ideas.

> *Denyse Eagleson*
> English Teacher, Librarian, Cross Country Coach
> Richland County High School
> Olney, Il 62450
> DEagleson at rccu1.net
>
> "I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of our
> society than any other single profession.
> <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwooden447009.html>"
> John Wooden
> <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwooden447009.html>

Please note this is my new email address and change your address book
accordingly. annette.mills at tcusd2.org

Annette Mills

School Librarian

Triad High School