[ISLMA-Share] Inspirational Section in libraries?

Fri Sep 16 10:59:35 CDT 2016

You are already genre-fied, so it would be easy to add a Religious
Fiction/Non-Fiction section.  If you have students who are requesting this,
then by all means make a section. Or do a survey to see if it would be
popular. If, however, the churches are looking to promote a particular
viewpoint or increase their congregations, you might want to think about
that.
Your collection development policy might require you to be open to more
than just Christian viewpoints..."Religious Fiction/Non-Fiction" should
probably reflect more than just a Christian view.

Michelle Harris
Heyworth CUSD #4

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 3:49 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

Michelle Harris
District Librarian
Heyworth CUSD #4