[ISLMA-Share] missing page

Thu Sep 22 12:49:12 CDT 2016

I have that book, but it is currently checked out. If you still need it
when it gets returned I can scan it and send it to you.

*Mr. Tim Yoder*

Librarian
Harvard Junior High School
1301 North Garfield Street
Harvard, IL 60033
815-943-6466 ext.2337
Fax 815-943-8521

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library