[ISLMA-Share] Camera suggestions?

Fri Sep 23 09:52:44 CDT 2016

Hi all!
I am ordering a video/still photo camera for students to use in our new Makerspace area. Any suggestions for cameras that are high quality, durable, and not terribly expensive? I would love any suggestions!
Thanks,
Megan Flaherty
Westview Hills Middle School
E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school district officials and staff are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure. MAERCKER School District 60