[ISLMA-Share] Author Lesléa Newman - October Mourning resources

Fri Sep 23 09:59:09 CDT 2016

Fantastic info, Caitlin!
For additional resources on October Mourning, Newman shared these materials
and asked me to pass them on to anyone interested:

Teacher's & Discussion Guide
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6qALx3d7xJ0SUNMTFZwUC1Cekk/view?usp=sharing>
October Mourning Flyer
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6qALx3d7xJ0bHl3SXJtdjBDNlE/view?usp=sharing>

*Amy V. Bland *
Teacher-Librarian, Prairie Ridge High School
News Team Advisor - *PRWolfPrints.com* <http://prwolfprints.com/>
Chair, Abraham Lincoln Award Steering Committee
abland at d155.org | @amyvbland | 815.893.5248

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 8:39 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library