[ISLMA-Share] Books dealing with student death

Fri Sep 23 11:38:56 CDT 2016

Please share your list.  We have the same need.
Thanks,
Tracey

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hello.
>
> This weekend, two of our students in the high school where I work passed
> away in a motorcycle accident. I was wondering if any librarians had
> suggestions about reading material for teenagers, both fiction and
> nonfiction, that could help during this very difficult time. If this has
> happened before at anybody else's school, was there a resource that you
> found to be helpful or that students appreciated?
>
> Thank you,
> Amy Edrington
> Central A&M High School

This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee
only. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information exempt from
disclosure under federal or state law. In the event some other person or
entity receives this transmission, said recipient is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission or its
contents is prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please
call us immediately at 618-346-6350. Delete the file from your system and
destroy any hard copies of this transmission. Thank you.