[ISLMA-Share] Fines

Tue Sep 27 12:23:07 CDT 2016

Hi all!

Wondering if there are any middle school libraries out there that don't
charge fines for late books?

How does that work for your library?  Are you chasing after kids to get
their books turned in?  Are they more likely to return them without the
worry of a fine or more likely to keep them b/c they won't get a fine?

Admin has approached me with is opinion of fines and I know I need to prep
for when he chooses to have an official conversation about it.

Thanks!

--
Sincerely,
Amy Hamernick

"If we always do what we've always done,
we will get what we've always got."
~Adam Urbanski~