[ISLMA-Share] Anime Clubs

Wed Sep 28 08:59:02 CDT 2016

Does anyone have any anime clubs in their schools?  Our HS principal was
approached by a couple of our students to start one.  She was going to
refer them to the art teacher, but then after reading some of the articles,
and references to Manga, she wondered if I could be involved.  We don't
have Manga in our library--a few graphic novels, but nothing that you would
consider Manga.  Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

--
Carolyn Gephart
District Librarian

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This message contains confidential information intended only for use of the