[ISLMA-Share] Follett Destiny Catalog vs. Textbook manager

Thu Sep 29 12:09:03 CDT 2016

I’m not the “administrator” of our Destiny, and I can’t seem to find this answer through Google.  Maybe I’m phrasing it wrong.

Is there a way to separate the Follett Destiny Library catalog from the textbook manager portion of it, so that the person in charge of the textbook end of it can NOT see the library end, and vice versa?  We’re having a lot of confusion because the textbook manager can erase library fines and the reverse is also true.  Does anyone have their Destiny separated?

Gail Meyer, Library Director
TF South High School
18500 Burnham Ave.
Lansing, IL 60438