[ISLMA-Share] ProQuest SIRS and Chromebooks

Thu Sep 29 14:32:38 CDT 2016

What specifically are you guys having problems with?  I just tested doing a
basic subject search, opening articles, returning to the search results
page via the "search results" link and then opening the next hit.  I went
through about half a dozen articles.

I tested​ Chrome v53 on a Win10 PC, OS X 10.11.6 iMac, Samsung XE303C
Chromebook, and a Lenovo Yoga 11e Chromebook.  No issues here with any of
them.  Could you describe the problem you're seeing in more detail?

--
John Casey
Library Lab Manager

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library