[ISLMA-Share] Nancy Cavanaugh Author Visit

Thu Sep 29 16:05:41 CDT 2016

Hello!

We have Nancy Cavanaugh, author of Caudill nominee This Journal Belongs to
Ratchet, coming to my school in February.

Is anyone interested in having her come to your school as well and share
travel costs?
She is available February 6th, 7th, & 8th.
She is very reasonably priced and does a couple of different presentations.

Feel free to contact me and I can help set something up or you can contact
her directly with the information on the flyer.

Thanks!

Mariela Siegert
School Librarian
Westfield Middle School