[ISLMA-Share] Poster/Large Format Printer

Fri Sep 30 10:16:04 CDT 2016

We purchased the HP Designjet T520 36" printer three years ago and are
happy with it.  We charge $5 per poster to offset ink and paper replacement
costs. The $5 charge is also just enough to make students think twice
before requesting a poster for a school project, etc. The link to the
printer is below. If you select "accessories" and "printer supplies" listed
under the technical aspects, you can get an idea about the cost of
replacement ink and paper.

https://www.cdwg.com/shop/products/HP-DesignJet-T520-ePrinter/2827801.aspx?enkwrd=2827801&pfm=srh

*Kristen Oster*
*Wesclin CUSD #3*
*Librarian*
*Rhetoric and Research Teacher*
*618-224-7341 x 5101*

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library