[ISLMA-Share] Visual literacy

Mon Apr 3 12:06:31 CDT 2017

Hi Barbra,

If you have computer access word clouds work well. I just taught my first graders to make work clouds using Tagul. It's free and there are a number of options to choose from for the shape of the cloud.  I let them type whatever meaningful sentiment they wanted.  They printed in black and white and then colored them in with crayons and colored pencils.

Hope that helps.

Laurie Hedlund
Rhodes School