[ISLMA-Share] Trouble logging in to Rebecca Caudill site?

Tue Apr 4 15:49:28 CDT 2017

But how do we register if we can't log in?

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 3:19 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> They always reset it at the end of March.
>
> Nominations are due by March 31st and they close all accounts until you
> pay for next school year's membership.
>

> Mariela Siegert
> School Librarian
> Westfield Middle School
> marris116 at gmail.com
> @marris116
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 1:45 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library
> Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else having trouble logging in to the Caudill site?  I am
>> getting the following error message:
>> "Warning. Login denied.  You account has either been blocked or you have
>> not activated it yet.  You need an active subscription in order to view
>> this content."
>> It worked last week!  Any advice?
>>
>> Rebecca Leslie
>> Richland County Middle School
>> Teacher-Librarian/Student Leadership Council sponsor
>> rleslie at rccu1.net

Carolyn Gephart
District Librarian
Galena Unit School District 120

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This message contains confidential information intended only for use of the