[ISLMA-Share] Book selections

Wed Apr 5 11:04:31 CDT 2017

Here's a link to a small selection of titles at each F&P level.

http://www.booksource.com/Departments/Booksource/Leveled-Reading/Collections-By-Level/Level-A.aspx?CategoryBvin=02c67498-4c6e-4d2f-b4aa-6d0daf91a259&SubCategoryBvin=52dfe1f5-da0f-445c-a768-da43c79603e2

Barbra Miller
Learning Resource Center Facilitator
Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

*Libraries store the energy that fuels the imagination *
- Sidney Sheldon

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hi All:
>

> One of my teachers is looking for a recommendation for books for her
> Kindergarten reading classes.  Her description of what she is looking for
> is:
>

>               A series of “quality literature” (she stated that although
> the kids love to read the Stink series (Judy Moody’s brother) she wants
>                                        more quality for her higher
> readers).  I think she wants more classics as well on this level.
>
>               Leveled A-L
>

> I am not familiar with these levels to know which ones are good or not.
> Any sugestions?
>

> Betty Klein
>
> Librarian
>
> Avery Coonley School
>
> Downers Grove, IL   60515
>
> bklein at averycoonley.org

This electronic message (and any associated file
attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
by e-mail.