[ISLMA-Share] Author Visit Suggestions

Thu Apr 6 08:05:19 CDT 2017

David Biedrzycki (Breaking News: Bear Alert) is coming back to the area in October. He was amazing with our K-2 students. I highly recommend him.

Julia Eidelman
South School CLC
(847) 835-6445

From: "Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association" <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
To: "Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association" <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 7:53:44 AM
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Author Visit Suggestions

I would recommend David FitzSimmons who visited Half Day in 2015-16. I would also recommend Brad Herzog who visited Half Day this year. Both were HUGE hits with students and teachers. Click the name links to see some of the things we did this year & feel free to contact me for more specifics.
:0) Patty