[ISLMA-Share] AR?

Thu Apr 6 11:35:34 CDT 2017

Does anyone use http://readnquiz.com/index.html.

Not near the number of quizzes - some interesting options.

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> We really loved AR and AM (Accelerated Math) and saw great progress for
> all of our kids.  However, the cost because unmanageable.  We are in a
> district that keeps cutting budgets and AR/AM got cut a few years ago.  As
> our available money went down,  their costs jumped up… so we got squeezed
> out of great products.
>

> We haven’t really found an alternative that was as user friendly &
> successful.

*Mary Richars*

Librarian/Teacher

Dieterich CU #30

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them." Ray Bradbury

Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back
the right one. Neil Gaiman