[ISLMA-Share] Fwd: Bluestem Winner sticker

Thu Apr 6 11:45:22 CDT 2017

Wile I do not have an answer for your question, I will forward your request
to the committee.

Leslie Forsman
Readers' Choice function rep

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hi,
>
> I'm going to resend this just in case someone knows the answer. Is there
> going to be a sticker to print from the ISLMA website for the 2017 Bluestem
> winner? I saw one for the Monarch winner, but not Bluestem.
>
> Thanks!
> Stephanie Kleckner
>
> This message is for the designated recipient and may contain privileged,
> proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in
> error, please notify the sender immediately.

> This message is for the designated recipient and may contain privileged,
> proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in
> error, please notify the sender immediately.

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*
*Education to Careers Instructor*
*Quest Instructor*
*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x33*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"People do what they have to in this life. We try to get from one end of
it to the other with dignity and with honor. We do the best we can."--The
Book of Unknown Americans, Cristina Henriquez*