[ISLMA-Share] Keeping up with book series

Fri Apr 7 07:22:00 CDT 2017

Hi everyone!
I work at a junior high, 6-8. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good way
to keep up with new book releases for book series. We have so many
different book series in our library. It's easy to keep track of the
popular series. Other times, the students will be the ones to ask for the
next book in the series. I'm hoping someone knows of a resource or website
that will help to keep better track of this.

Thanks in advance!

[image: photo]
*Sofía Huitrón*
LRC Director, Grove Junior High School
847-472-3022 | huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org | www.ccsd59.org
<http://twitter.com/sofiahuitron>
"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=927671871994928>