[ISLMA-Share] Keeping up with book series

Fri Apr 7 08:19:23 CDT 2017

Fictfact.com also sends you email notices about upcoming releases. You do
have to sign up, but then you can put in any series for which you would
like updates.

I also agree that Amazon does a nice job of keeping me updated, too.

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 7:22 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hi everyone!
> I work at a junior high, 6-8. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good
> way to keep up with new book releases for book series. We have so many
> different book series in our library. It's easy to keep track of the
> popular series. Other times, the students will be the ones to ask for the
> next book in the series. I'm hoping someone knows of a resource or website
> that will help to keep better track of this.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> [image: photo]
> *Sofía Huitrón*
> LRC Director, Grove Junior High School
> 847-472-3022 | huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org | www.ccsd59.org
> <http://twitter.com/sofiahuitron>
> "We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
> youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
> Get a signature like this: Click here!
> <http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=927671871994928>

*Jennifer Shugrue*
*Sheridan Grade School Library*
*jshugrue at unit2.net <jshugrue at unit2.net>*
*815-496-2002*

This transmission is restricted for use by the intended recipient(s) only.
It may contain confidential and/or privileged information exempt from
disclosure under federal or state law. In the event some other person or
entity receives this transmission, said recipient is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission or its
contents is prohibited. If you should receive this transmission in error,
please notify the original sender by reply email, delete this transmission
and related contents from your system, and destroy any hard copies of this
transmission. Thank you. Serena Community Unit School District 2, Serena, IL