[ISLMA-Share] PD Opportunity

Fri Apr 7 14:14:33 CDT 2017

Mark your calendars for an upcoming PD opportunity from ISLMA!

Future Ready Schools are becoming part of conversations in social media and
in our schools.  What role do school librarians play in preparing the way
for Future Ready Schools and how can we be a part of the Future Ready
Librarian movement? As school librarians, we have the opportunity to begin
looking at our roles through the Future Ready Librarian framework.  Register
to join your colleagues in unpacking the Future Ready Librarians framework
and begin to plan your Future Ready Library.

The PD will be available at three IL locations on Saturday, April 29th
from 9:00
am to 12:00 pm, you may choose to register at:

·        Metea Valley High School, 1801 N. Eola Road, Aurora, IL 60502

·        Sacred Heart-Griffin High School, 1200 West Washington,
Springfield, IL 62702

·        University of Illinois-Urbana/Champaign, School of Information
Sciences, 501 E. Daniel Street, 123 LIS  Building, Champaign, IL 61820

Registration is $25 for ISLMA members and $40 for non-members and will be
available on the ISLMA website www.islma.org next week.

Hope to see you there!  Please contact profdevelopment at islma.orgwith
questions.