[ISLMA-Share] Writing Program

Tue Apr 11 13:08:31 CDT 2017

I would like to hear some ideas as well.  Please include me in the emails
if you don't mind.
Thank you,

Deagleson at rccu1.net

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hello!
>

> Our school district is looking to adopt a new writing program for next
> school year.  Is your school currently using a writing program that you and
> the teachers in your buildings enjoy?  We are looking for any suggestions
> that we could look into for next year that will help to improve our
> students' writing abilities.
>

> If you would prefer to email me off list, my email is: cdelby at sd162.org.
>

> Thank you in advance for your help!
>

> Carolyn Delby

*Denyse Eagleson*
English Teacher, Librarian, Cross Country Coach
Richland County High School
Olney, Il 62450
DEagleson at rccu1.net

"I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of our
society than any other single profession.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwooden447009.html>"
John Wooden
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwooden447009.html>