[ISLMA-Share] End of the year tips

Tue Apr 18 12:16:55 CDT 2017

This is a great list - thanks for sharing!

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> I've created a list over the years.  Do the same....A lot of the one that
> is attached is personalized to my school but it may give you some ideas.
>
> On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> This is my first year in a school library.  What tips, tricks, to do's
>> and advice do you have for the end of the year?
>>
>> TIA,
>> Beth Kovacic
>> Komarek Elementary
>> N Riverside

> Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library.
> The only entrance
>  requirement is interest. - Lady Bird Johnson
>

> <https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS501US501&espv=2&biw=1725&bih=900&q=I+have+always+imagined+that+Paradise+will+be+a+kind+of+library.&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAHWSvU7DMBSFyQAqbkFVkBDKhBADW5qmTcIMbFQI2r2qE-evdpzEbhvnMZjZWOFB6AMwMrDxBoy0SDjJwObP59x77rXc2j070APdMKBte2Zawv4hjmA-y8VptqAcsbXS1NcK0IneGzjhvH8pATLuSKcwA8LyYa0SDnhh1jjLWZxIdqAZk8Cu9CkRNg7_2DU4cR2yrE8SCj-R4cHGIcGzlrwxScbTyol7gWxLAksE2JJivJxnlZPgQXN1UokxdstKTM0-X9W2C2MHJp7kwijdKfdlbGKmpl00ti1hsaq_RmgM8yosndufyqvS7n59fxxpz8rjy9u78qSA7i2lDGHxgPCMI29C1XOwd5PwiAtVAx2t9VsfOuHFjgaAJBWC9hjxCR1RL_KFOlbvwf4IEYhyduer1wBcUYyRyyOaqBbQtGPdlRf69lPMtie26XoC_tE6P0PSLddXAgAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkvpLtkdvSAhUryoMKHeBeDoQQri4IFw>

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson,  Media Assistant
Avon Center School
CCSD 46

*Home of the Novas *
1617 N. Route 83
Round Lake Beach, IL  60073

847.543.5509
wilson.christine at d46. <http://wilson.christine@d46.k12.il.us>org

*Please consider the environment before printing this email *