[ISLMA-Share] PD Opportunity

Fri Apr 21 09:16:02 CDT 2017

Is there a deadline for registration?

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Mark your calendars for an upcoming PD opportunity from ISLMA!
>
> Future Ready Schools are becoming part of conversations in social media
> and in our schools.  What role do school librarians play in preparing the
> way for Future Ready Schools and how can we be a part of the Future Ready
> Librarian movement? As school librarians, we have the opportunity to begin
> looking at our roles through the Future Ready Librarian framework.  Register
> to join your colleagues in unpacking the Future Ready Librarians framework
> and begin to plan your Future Ready Library.
>
> The PD will be available at three IL locations on Saturday, April 29th
>  from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, you may choose to register at:
>
> ·        Metea Valley High School, 1801 N. Eola Road, Aurora, IL 60502
>
> ·        Sacred Heart-Griffin High School, 1200 West Washington,
> Springfield, IL 62702
>
> ·        University of Illinois-Urbana/Champaign, School of Information
> Sciences, 501 E. Daniel Street, 123 LIS  Building, Champaign, IL 61820
>

> Registration is $25 for ISLMA members and $40 for non-members and will be
> available on the ISLMA website www.islma.org next week.
>
> Hope to see you there!  Please contact profdevelopment at islma.orgwith
> questions.

*Denyse Eagleson*
English Teacher, Librarian, Cross Country Coach
Richland County High School
Olney, Il 62450
DEagleson at rccu1.net

"I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of our
society than any other single profession.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwooden447009.html>"
John Wooden
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwooden447009.html>