[ISLMA-Share] Danielson for LRC Directors

Fri Apr 21 13:57:27 CDT 2017

Good Afternoon,

I was asked last month to share the document I have used for my
presentations at ISLMA.  We have placed it on our district website.  I hope
you find it helpful.

http://tateses.weebly.com/uploads/3/8/0/3/38036569/danielson_for_library_resource_directors_revised_nov_2016.pdf

--
Judy Bauman, LRC Director
Tate Woods Elementary School

This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender.