[ISLMA-Share] Fwd: Google Boot Camp - Pikeland CUSD #10 - June 6-7, 2017

Sun Apr 23 22:41:09 CDT 2017

I am sharing an upcoming PD event for becoming a certified Google
presenter. See the information listed below:

Becky Robinson

ISLMA Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 1326
Galesburg, IL  61402
309-341-1099 <(309)%20341-1099>
brobinson15 at gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Palmer, Darlene <darlene at eduscape.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Subject: Google Boot Camp - Pikeland CUSD #10 - June 6-7, 2017
To: execsecretary at islma.org

My name is Darlene Palmer and I am with Eduscape, a professional
development company based out of Northern NJ and *one* of only *three*
nationally *Google Certified Training Organizations* in the country.

The Google Boot Camp - Level 1 Workshop at Pittsfield High School is hosted
by Pikeland CUSD #10 is on June 6-7, 2017. The Google Boot Camp is a
two‐day course meant to prepare participants to earn the Google Educator
Level 1 Certification. Participants will receive an overview of Google’s
certification process, examine current education concepts, and
participate in a series of hands-on missions that will simulate tasks
needed to pass the exams. Participants that successfully complete
the course will be prepared to take the Educator Level 1 exam.

 Please visit our websites at http://bit.ly/2oY6rsb or see the attached
flyer to view detailed information regarding the Boot Camp and to register
for the event.

Regards,

*Darlene PalmerEducational CoordinatorEduscape*
28 West Grand Avenue, Suite 5
Montvale, NJ 07645

O: 201 • 497 • 6621  x101
F: 201 • 425 • 2000
Web: www.eduscape.com <http://www.eduscapelearning.com>

*OUR MISSION STATEMENT:*
Thought Leaders in Educational Technology