[ISLMA-Share] printing from Chromebooks to 3D printers <$500

Mon Apr 24 14:12:58 CDT 2017

I am looking for suggestions about buying 3D printers under $500 that can be used with a Chromebook. I am also looking for information or suggestions about apps that work well for cloud printing or for direct printing from a Chromebook to a 3D printer. Feel free to share any information or experiences. Thanks!

Kevin

Dr. Kevin Ballard, Ed.D. - District Media Coordinator
Community Unit School District 300
kevin.ballard at d300.org<mailto:kevin.ballard at d300.org>

Please save trees. Print only when necessary.

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school district officials and staff are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.