[ISLMA-Share] Fake News -- Lessons

Wed Apr 26 14:24:38 CDT 2017

Hello -

I have a high school teacher (Special Education, co-taught class) who is looking for a Fake news lesson for students who are in a lower level freshman English class.

Does anyone have suggestions as to where to find go to find basic information or what do you suggest to use? We just started looking and there is so much right now.

Thanks!

Amy Stefanski
District Librarian
Dunlap School District
Media and Book Club Sponsor
astefanski at dunlapcusd.net<mailto:astefanski at dunlapcusd.net>
@LibranSki    @AmyNSTEM

Disclaimer: Your transmission of electronic mail to this address represents your consent to two-way communication by Internet e-mail. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer on which it exists.