[ISLMA-Share] Book Repair

Fri Apr 28 08:56:19 CDT 2017

I think you should withdraw it.  Blood is one of those contaminants you
don't want to mess with.  If you keep it and continue to circulate it it'll
gross out the kids if they come across it.

Happily Ever After,

*Karrie Fisher*
Library Director &
Photography Teacher

*"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
about education."  -- Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education*

*Baker Demonstration School*
201 Sheridan Road | Wilmette, Illinois 60091
t: 847-425-5800 | f: 847-425-5801

*Love to Learn, Cherish the Journey, Serve the World**
<http://bakerdemschool.org>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baker-Demonstration-School/92910953966>
<https://twitter.com/BakerDem>* <https://instagram.com/bakerdem/>

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library