[ISLMA-Share] picture book needed

Fri Apr 28 15:26:56 CDT 2017

Neville by Norton Juster. The Andrea Beaty STEM related books (Iggy Peck,
Rosie Revere, Ada Twist) although those might be a little wordy.

Taryn Hettlinger Parise
Library Learning Center Director
Longfellow School
http://longfellowlib.weebly.com

*Now on Facebook (Longfellow School Library) and Instagram
(@longfellow_library)*

Currently reading: I am Princess X by Cherie Priest

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 2:35 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hi all- Looking for picture book ideas with simple text (so not too wordy)
> where a character overcame a problem. Looking for this general idea.
>
> thanks in advance!
>
> --
> Suzanne Freer
> Library Director/K-1 Technology
> Laidlaw Elementary School
> Western Springs, IL
> sfreer at d101.org
>
> This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
> District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is
> intended to be for the use of the addressed individual or entity.  If you
> are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If
> you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by replying
> to the sender immediately.

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
immediately delete this message and any attachments.